September 17, 2007

BOUNTY

Andy Silk (calls in a panic): i need a female vo for a section of a video. can you do it for me by tomorrow afternoon?

me: love to, but i don't have the tools. just the internal mic on my ibook.

but, i tell him i'll look into it. i'm attending a class on Sunday mornings with Entertainment ppl: "The Bridge" so before class next day i ask one of the guys

me: do you know if there's anyone here who lives nearby who may have a usb mic? i need to do a quick vo.

guy: sure. me. i just got a new mic, need to try it out. give me an excuse to clean my room.

recording later, guy offers to show me the trailer of the film BOUNTY he's almost completed. wow. really not bad! captured a photo from watching the trailer again. check it out! excited for him to be so close to finishing his first feature film. thankful for his help on the last minute recording need for crm.

click on title of this post to see the trailer. click here for BOUNTY website.

No comments: