November 06, 2005

Marriage Proposal Helpers in Malaysia



IMG_0041.JPG
Originally uploaded by K!Mberly.

Oh did we have a sweet time in Cameron Highlands. I do think this OMF Bungalow is my favourite spot in SE Asia. Paul did some teaching, Peter proposed to Diana, we gave Diamond Ensemble and Enacted Prayer a try and most of us really enjoyed worshipping God in a new way. I think this was a FIRST for some in the group: a retreat where we really retreated for quiet and solitude and relaxation. The "retreats" we're used to here are mostly very RAH RAH with packed schedules of sessions... Not this retreat! Yeah Paul! I especially loved just laying in bed, doing some stitching (a handmade gift for my nephew) and listening to the rain, just wasting time with God like lovers like to do.

No comments: