September 18, 2004

Stage fRight Feedback- Trinity Christian Centre


Trinity Christian Centre TENET Class: Stage fRight

Customer Satisfaction Survey 80-101%
I can't believe you got me to try...
to act.
acting solo in front of others.
memorising lines in a few minutes.

I will never forget the lesson about...
using the same dialogue for different scenarios.
The Holy Backrub, it was awsome!
forgetting myself and focus.
Mirroring
Using the Bible stories.

I really want to work more on...
my acting skills.
learning to relax and be spontaneous.
Observation

I wish we'd had more time for...
everything!
vocal exercises
those cool ice breakers
more group plays.
the stretching and relaxing exercises.
reading out the emotional stories.
some theaory and explanation.

I hope I never have to...
nothing, no regrets!
miss this!

I was moved by...
how everyone participated with enthusiasm.
that we had this workshop in church. Drama is much neglected.
The scenes from the drama ministry people (esp. Kat and Jerry)

I sensed God's presence...
in the diamond ensemble with the worship song.
fellowship with other participants.
in the creative company of so many fellow Christians.

I also have this to say:
I hope there will be more such drama courses. It's fun and all the faciltators are natural actors. Even the participants are good.

This has been an eye opener and I have faced some of my fears.

Had fun and really blessed by your ministry.

Most blessed that God is not left out of the workshop.

This is one of the funnest workshops I've attended in my life. Everything about it is totally unforgettable. I love the company too, Kim and the CM team were great. I can't wait for the next workshop.

This is great fun! I've never been to any drama lessons & this first changed my perception of drama in my life and also makde me realise drama and the arts should exist in the Christian life!

No comments: