May 22, 2004

My Theatre CV in Singapore


Rainbow Fish in the Straits Times Posted by Hello

THEATRE WORK IN SINGAPORE
Since moving on to Asia with my family in 1997, I've done a lot of learning. Mostly in independent theatre studies and Chinese language! In 2001 I started doing some work in professional & children's theatre (my previous work in Disney's character department helps!).


Mickey's 75 years old this year! Posted by Hello

The work I've been doing here includes staged shows as well as school tours, writing, directing, commercial singing, acting, prop making, costume construction...well, you know how it goes. I've done work with itheatre on their Sincerely Anne Frank play for the Asia Children's Festival, a fun little show called The Rainbow Fish and Little Violet and the Angel.


QUEST FOR THE PAPER GIFTS: I can make ANYTHING from newspaper and masking tape. Posted by Hello