May 23, 2004

The 5 STARS


Joni, Serena, Charlotte, Melissa & SuPing Posted by Hello

Since January 2004, I've met with a group of 5 professional dramatists; young women and Christians, who are meeting weekly and are growing in their faith. We've read thru THE HEART OF THE ARTIST, and THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE. We'll be on to SCREWTAPE LETTERS, JOURNEY OF DESIRE, THE JESUS I NEVER KNEW, SACRED PATHWAYS and THE CREATIVE CALL next (so you know where my heart is by the books I have them read!). These gals aren't readers normally, unless you count trashy fiction novels :-) but this year they are reading, coming on Tuesday mornings, sharing and praying together. They are finding true fellowship and growing trust with each other that is very sweet. I just love to listen to them interact and challenge each other. I've been going one-on-one thru the Steps to Freedom in Christ by Neil Anderson (Freedom in Christ Ministries) I'd be happy to do with any staff, since I'm an outsider and "safe" for secrets to come out of the closet with - but it takes about 5 hours or more!


Lifelines with the 5STARS, May 2004 Posted by Hello