April 11, 2007

Concert April 27th!


Alabaster Jar Email Flyer.jpg
Originally uploaded by K!Mberly.
To celebrate my 10th year in Asia and before we go back to USA for 1 year in California (June '07-Aug '08),
I'm thrilled to have been invited to share a concert with two talented Singaporean friends.
In an intimate theatre setting of the Old Parliament Building, I'll be singing a line up of songs that I've come to love and associate with my journey in Singapore. My set includes songs originally recorded by Linda Eder, Nichole Nordeman, Susan Ashton, Steven Curtis Chapman and even Jacky Chan!
Playing for me are Lee Meng Cham, Charles Wong and Deniece Foo. Paul Seow is joining in on vocals.
I hope you'll come and have as much fun enjoying a variety of good music as I am preparing it for you!

No comments: