June 06, 2006

GoFest Opening Night, The Lord's Prayer in Asia

It's always so amazing when performances pull together. The little picture doesn't capture the beauty of how each segment and group was orchestrated with minimal rehearsals (one afternoon on the stage for all 4 dances for the week).

It wasn't flawless, but I want to say that as a person who best worships God through beauty and my senses, this was the most satisfying corporate worship moment I've had in a very long time. Thank you for all you work to give us a taste of the asian aspect of heaven!

Habakkuk 2:14
For the earth will be full of the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kimberly for doing this!!! It means alot for me to be able to watch the gals dance.....my heart is so blessed to see them dance, coming together. Is a great blessing to me to be able to watch....and so fast! bless you for your unending committment and encouragement!
eileen